Friday, January 26, 2018

Passport has been sent in!!

My passport was still active but life changes made a name change necessary.   So....   I gathered up all the necessary documents and took them all to the post office and got them mailed in.   I needed my old passport with the old name (got divorced), a check for $110, a new picture, my divorce papers stating I was changing my name, and the application.     

My new 10 year passport should arrive in 4 to 6 weeks barring any more governmental meltdowns.  lol

Just another step to the new me.  Things are falling into place nicely.   I have gathered up more supplies that I will need for recovery.  Working on getting a recliner so I can be a little more comfortable.   The couch is probably fine but all the other ladies keep telling me a recliner is much easier to get in and out of.

Oh.. I booked my nurse a few days ago and got confirmation last night that she is available for my date.   I am very crazy happy to get the nurse I really wanted.   I will be sure to snag some photos before I leave.

Dominican Republic here I come....

No comments:

Post a Comment